Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Kelsey LEE Bills

Kelsey Lee Bills is a different person than Kelsey Rae Bills (now Harris). However the State Department of Licencing that runs background checks failed to realize that we are different people. Therefore when work went to run my background check like they do every year the BCI came back rejected. Kelsey Lee Bills was convicted of theft last September in Sandy. Meanwhile Kelsey Rae Bills was sitting in class in Cedar City counting the days til she got married. Thankfully by boss is still going to let me work while we sort through this mess. I had to go do finger prints. I have to write an offical statement, I have to send copies of my drivers licence, social security card, birth certifcate, marriage certifacte, a new BCI, and the fingerprint cards. All to prove that my middle name is Rae and I have not been convincted of theft...

4 comments:

Erin said...

For the love of everything holy. What a disaster.

Morgan Hagey said...

oops, that was me. I really needed a slurpee and I didn't have any cash... and your name was the first that popped into my head when the cops asked my name. I did change it up a bit and stick in MY middle name.

The Wolford Family said...

Yeah well on hs credit reports Ben has 'alternate' names that aren't even him or ever was....it's caused a HUGE mess

BloggingBills said...

Oh baby. This is really a bummer. I think our charter school won't care if you were convicted of theft in Sandy. After all, it's a different county.

Hope it all works out.

MA