Monday, September 28, 2009

1 year.

Wahoo! Brian and I have offically been married for 1 year! Crazy huh? And for our anniversary celebration we laid around the house. Brian finally went to the Dr. on friday after missing a week of work. He has a sinus and ear infection and bronchitis. Saturday I had to CPR/First Aid certify. I wasn't allowed to touch anyone or share anything because I am sick as well. We watched all of the show Firefly and many many movies. At least we could take turns getting more to drink, changing the movie, going to get dinner. Now the week has started again and Brian while still coughing seems to be feeling better and went back to work. I however, do not feel better if anything I feel worse and I have to work tonight. No one was willing to take or switch me shifts so Im off to work... 6 kids 2 one-year-olds 0-over the age of 5. All of them need baths and to be put to bed, and I have to clean. I am seriously debating what would happen if I just didn't show up, turned up my phone, locked my door and went to bed. Oh and if a thermometer tells you you have a body temperarture of 93.2 and then when you retake it 95.5 is it broken?

4 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

Yes, it's broken. :) I'm sorry you feel so yucky. Those kids you work with gave you the H1N1 Camel flu or something didn't they?

The Wolford Family said...

if you tell work you have swine flu they won't make you come in!!! :) Just kidding I hope you feel better for this weekend of FUN !!!!!

Lesa said...

Well, congrats on one year! :O) Hope you start feeling better.

Erin said...

YOU ARE COMING TODAY! YAY YAY YAY! (Did you like my rhyme? :-) )