Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving

Brian got work off for Thanksgiving so we are coming up to Salt Lake. We are going to do the morning with his parents and then come down for the later afternoon and night at Mom and Dads. I figured that Brian needed to experience BINGO, and left over fruit salad (my favorite!). We are excited!
Also, you would think that having not done or been involved in Ballroom for an entire semester, that I would be able to go see the concert as a paying patron and just enjoy. WRONG, I ran into Mark (the director) yesterday and was informed that he needed my help. So now tomorrow before the show, during intermission, and after the show I get to run the "donations" table and talk to people about ways to "get involved" with ballroom dance... It isn't a big deal I just find it interesting. But we are excited to get to spend Thanksgiving with family.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I am glad you get to go up to Salt Lake! Super Fun! And yes, Brian needs to experience BINGO. :-) More importantly, Brian needs to experience BINGO prizes.

BloggingBills said...

At least you don't have to pay to get in!

Brian also has to experience B-4 and the resulting comment!

Ma

BloggingBills said...

You left most of your bingo prizes here!