Monday, November 10, 2008

Sick Day

So I woke up at 1:00 am and did NOT feel good. I tossed and turned most of the night. My alarm went off at 7:00, so I could get up for math at 8:00. This did not happen I got up brushed my teeth, and threw up. So I went back to bed and did not move from it except to throw up. Now surprisingly this was not a terrible day. Brian didn't have classes so he spent the day with me. Despite the fact that I was only semi awake for most of the day, and he had to watch hours worth of the office. He went and got me popsicles, and did the laundry. He is not allowed anywhere near the bathroom while I am actually throwing up (I lock the door). But he waited patiently and hand me water and walk me back to bed. So I can't really complain when despite a hundred more interesting things to do, he spent the day with me. Especially because I HATE being by myself when I am sick. I would rather lay on the floor somewhere to get to be with people then have to spend all day alone. Hopefully, tomorrow I will feel good enough to go to work since I didn't go today. Especially when we have one of the cutest babies I have ever seen, he is 6 months old and probably weighs close to 30 lbs. He is FAT. He also thinks he should be able to walk. He doesn't crawl, just rolls around, but he wants to walk. If the state would let me, I would take him home. He is just that cute.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Kirby-you seem to be throwing up a lot lately. Perhaps a visit to the dr? Maybe you are eating something you ought not to? :-) I hope you feel better soon!

BloggingBills said...

Kirbster:

WHy are you throwing up???????
Are you running a fever?
DO you haveo other symptoms?

MA