Friday, November 7, 2008

A list... in 8's

I was taggeed by my sister... oh and i don't know eight people with blogs so I tag Mom and Dad... and they better do it this time cause they didn't last time....

*8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:
1. That 70's Show
2. The Office
3. Buffy
4. Cities of the Underworld
5. Design to Sell
6. I am out of ideas....
7.
8.

Favorite Restaurants: (I can only pick 8?)
1. Red Robin
2. Texas Road House
3. Olive Garden
4. Wendy's
5. Astro Burgers
6. In and Out Burger
7. Chillis
8. TGI Friday's

*Favorite Places to Shop:
1. Target
2. Walmart
3. Down-East
4. Kohls
5. JCPenny
6. Forever Young Shoes
7. Lins
8. Utah Idaho School Supply Store

*Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Took Brian to work
2. Took a nap
3. Went to work
4. Had dinner with Megan and Lindsay
5. Threw up and shook uncontrollably
6. Went to Lins
7. Checked the mail
8. Did math homework

*Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Going home on the 22nd
2. Christmas
3. Next Semester
4. Saturday
5. Brian's 2 dollar pay raise
6. Twilight the Movie
7. Book Buy back
8. Brian being home from work

* Things on my Wish List:
1. Money to pay bills AND eat.
2. No more debt
3. A house
4. An english bull dog and Clancy
5. Getting to go on Vacation
6. A classroom of my very own
7. Get to see my husband more
8. Spend more time with family

2 comments:

Erin said...

Your wish list and mine look very similar...

Morgan Hagey said...

Why did you throw up???