Friday, November 14, 2008

A hobby...

I will now be taking recommendations of things to do as a hobby. I don't have one and I need one. I spend many hours sitting at home by myself and having never not been so busy I hardly have time to breathe I am going crazy. However there are some considerations that need to be taken into account. I am artsty/crafty learning disabled this rules out the following: scrapbooking, quilting, painting, drawing, cutting and gluing, sewing, knitting, and crochetting. Also, I don't really have any money so it has to be a relatively cheap hobby. Thanks!

4 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

You could take up photography. It doesn't have to cost a thing. Download paint.net for free photo editing (it's awesome), take your camera and go take some pictures. :)

BloggingBills said...

You'd be good at photography. You'd also be a good writer cuz you're creative.

MA

Erin said...

Ditto on the Photography idea. Also, quilting requires zero craftiness. That's why I am able to do it. It is not difficult to sew colored squares together. :-)

Keef, Cris & gang said...

Somehow I didn't inherit ONE artsy/craftsy jean at all (surprising coming from my family, I know) so my hobby is blog surfing & reading. You can get books & even the internet free, especially in college towns & there are some great blogs out there!