Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Vacuum

First of all I would like to say that the cheesecake was not a disaster. Never have ever followed a recipe as exactly as I did with the cheesecake. But it worked out really well.
If you find yourself in the market for a new vacuum. I would like to suggest the newest Hoover 5 cylinder vacuum. It is cheaper than a Dyson but works just as well if not better.It has a retractable cord, . It has unique, slick orange trim that makes it look fit for the space station. AND if your husbands are anything like mine you will never actually use the vacuum yourself. He will use it on a regular basis and find things to vacuum so that at least one of the extra tools is used. It is a brillant plan. So if you hate vacuuming, or even if you dont (I don't mind it) you will never do it again if you buy this vacuum.
Note to any husbands, fathers, brothers: You may read this and think that you may be exempt from the power of the vacuum. I think not. It is a very manly vacuum... something about it draws guys in...

4 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

I love to vacuum. I do it as often as possible, and while I don't have YOUR cool vacuum, I do have a retractable cord. It's changed my life. :)

Erin said...

Isaac loves to vacuum. He bought "me" a PURPLE (almost as purple as the Dyson, which he swore was "girly") vacuum and yet, HE is the one to use it all the time. He also likes to play with the attachments. I came into the apartment once and he was vacuuming the blades of our ceiling fan...So, "my" vacuum is really HIS vacuum and I am okay with that. :-)

Erin said...

Also, I am glad the cheesecake worked out!

BloggingBills said...

I think all my sons-in-law vacuum, as does their father in law. It's a totally 21st century guy thing.
MA