Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Days Back

It has been a long 2 days. Yesterday I had only one class at 8:00 am. Then it was off to run errands, and head to training for my SECOND job. Where I watched 2 videos: 10 things every child needs, and How to Calm A Baby. LAME and it took three hours. With no drugs in my system it made for a long three hours. But then I got to go home and do some homework, and take care of the dog. Who is either the stupidest animal ever, or extremely smart and slightly stubborn/Spiteful. Im going with the second and I'll tell you why. She knows that she is supposed to go outside to go to the bathroom, she goes to the door, she will even come and get you if you don't notice that she needs to go. Now she is a puppy so sometimes by the time I see her she has gone by the door but she is getting better. EXCEPT for when she doesn't get what she wants. This usually means that I take something away from her like the WII remotes, my car keys, Brian's waterbottle that she opens and drinks out of, etc etc. It seems that after taking things away from her and telling her no. That she likes to go to the bathroom in the house. And I am convinced she does it on purpose. She never goes and hides to go the bathroom like she used to, oh no she does it right in front of me. Where ever I am. The beast can wake us up and tell us she needs to go to the bathroom and can wait while we put on shoes to take her out. But conviently whenever she doesn't get her way she suddenly forgets to go outside. She is a brat. But very cute.

2 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

When are you getting drugs? And where is your second job?

BloggingBills said...

Did you get your drugs?
The way to get a puppy to do what you want is to distract her when she's being naughty. Think 'redirect' which is what we do with elementary kids.

MA