Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Problem Solved

Yesterday I wanted to kill Marley. Okay not kill but someone could have come and taken her away and I wouldn't have cared. I was done. She was acting HORRIBLE. At around 11 ish she stopped listening, started going to the bathroom (like 5 times) in the house, chewing on EVERYTHING, Bitting, I could hardly keep up with her. Then at noon, she crashed fell asleep, an hour later woke up and was WONDERFUL. Then something dawned on me. Everyday at around 11 ish, and then again around 6ish, I want to kill the dog. Then I thought well she is a puppy and part Australian Shepard (aka I have lots of energy dog). Maybe she gets so much energy that she is literally not capable of controlling herself. A memory came to me of Jonah's "puppy fits" except she doesn't have a big cirlce house to run in... So today at 11:30 after taking Brian to work we went on a walk/run. We went for a half hour. She came home and was WONDERFUL. Tonight we will go on another walk/run and then maybe just maybe she will not have so many problems. Because she really is doing well. She sits, she comes, she has to be reminded but she doesn't bite, she goes to the bathroom outside, she stays, she goes to bed. Except for 2 hours a day.
In other news, if anyone would like to total our car, feel free. It has developed ANOTHER problem. Now in addition to: the engine light being on, exhaust in the car when you start it, a clanking noise. All of which no one seems to be able to explain or fix. The break lights don't go off. But just the breaklights. Yesterday the car died while I was at work. So today we jump started it and took it to the Dealer who sold us the P.O.S. car to see if they can figure it out. We shall see what they say and how much it will cost to fix it. (Good thing I just got a 3,000 refund check for finacial aid).
And lastly (sorry this is such a long post): Yesterday I stayed awake in ALL of my classes (I had drugs of course). This means that I stayed awake sitting for 3 hours in the morning and then for another 3 hours from 2:30-5:30. It was amazing! I love Ritalin :-).
We will be seeing the Sandy family this weekend! We are excited.

1 comment:

BloggingBills said...

I'm glad to hear that you are still coming, that you can stay awake for 3 hours a time and you figured out your puppy. Sounds like a week to remember. Sorry about your car!

C-ya soon!
MA