Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Very Long Night

So Brian works from 3:oo-10:30 everynight. And usually I would work MT and TH and possibly W. But my T/Th In-Homes for work got cancelled and I only had to work for an hour on Wed. Now I have homework but I have been working on that for 3 hours now, and can't take much more. So now I sit watching Pirates 2 that we recorded and am very very bored. It is no fun when you have no one to talk to and your car is broken so you can't drive anywhere. Speaking of cars stupid POS. We traded it at the dealer less than 2 months ago. And since then we have dumped more than a 1000 dollars into the car to try and fix it and keep it running. We had to get new tires for it to even pass safety inspection. And since about day 3 it has spit out tons of exhaust (and it comes into the car) and had very little "umph". We had all of the spark plugs replaced, and 2 days later the check engine light came on. When the mechanic hooked it up to the computer it said some valve wasn't closing, so they took the car apart and there is nothing wrong with the valve. Oh and there is a clanking noise everytime you turn or go over a bump Which they can't find or figure out what it is. So our car is possessed. That is the only explination.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Kirby-you need to go back to the dealer who sold you the car and make them fix it!
Also, I am sorry you spend your nights at home alone...I can relate! :-)