Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ouch, Ouch.

So I am fat. A combination of not dancing 5 hours a day, and meds that made me gain 10 lbs in a month has gotten me out of shape, so I decided to start going to the free aerobics classes on campus. This was a bad good idea. On Tuesday I went to an abs lab. A half an hour of just abs. Then in an attempt to make me abs stop hurting I decided to go to the Body Pump class last night. Well my abs hurt less but now my legs and arms don't really want to work anymore. But it is worth it, or so I keep telling myself.

4 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

How do you stay awake in order to exercise?

Erin said...

Exercise makes me too tired.

BloggingBills said...

Just thinking about exercise makes me tired! Way to go Kelsey Rae!
Love ya!
-Dad

BloggingBills said...

Do they have exercises you can do while standing and sleeping? If they have aerobics for narcoleptics you'd better sign up quick!
MA