Thursday, October 2, 2008

Okay so I decided, We needed our own blog. Now I am not a very diligent blogger I mostly like to ready other peoples. But I will try. I think part of my lack of blogging has to do with Wal- Mart being the main source of entertainment in Cedar City. (We have a movie theatre but you can only go to the movies so often...) so there isn't much to say. My apartment is a disaster. There is a mountain of clothes (all mine) that is begging to be put away but instead I sit and blog. I have also decided that I was not ment to be Susie homemaker. Last night I made dinner it was supposed to be enchiladas (not stacked rolled). But it turned into mostly enchilada mess. They tasted good but didn't really stay in single enchilada units. Also, in the process of making enchiladas I made a HUGE mess. Spices and meat, and cheese all over, in my hair, bowls, and pots and spoons everywhere. Im just glad it isn't 1955 and I am expected to cook in heels and a dress and look perfect. Cause I and the kitchen was a disaster afterwards. I actually don't mind cooking I just don't do it very gracefully.
Love
Kelsey

1 comment:

Erin said...

Making a mess is the fun part of cooking...it's the cleaning up that kills me! :-)