Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nothing to Blog About....

I haven't posted in awhile because I felt like I had nothing to blog about but as I have been reading others blogs I have decided to blog today about the many small and simple blessings in my life. While it is not my anniversary and I have not moved into a new house I am going to be all mushy gooshy today about all the tender mercies that seem to have been popping up since the last time I blogged. Like a sister in Las Vegas and one in Arizona who let me just talk and talk on the phone. Or a mother who calls the sister in Vegas to find out "what is wrong" with me and sends me an email with just what I needed to hear that day. Friends at work who will go shopping with me and get lunch with me. Old roommates who come to Cedar City before jetting off to China so we can hang out at least once a year :-). Or old roommates who forgive me for not calling yesterday because I got stuck at work. And lastly a husband who loves me. Who makes me dinner when I have been at work all day and haven't eaten when I get home at 9 o'clock at night. And brings me diet coke whenever I need it at work. And will let me be crazy and sometimes does things for me just because they are important to me even when he really doesn't want to.

6 comments:

Lesa said...

mmmm diet coke... chris gets me diet coke too, in fact, last night he did. It's really sweet, huh? :o)

Megan said...

I love you Kelsey!! Thanks for being such a great friend!!

BloggingBills said...

The more we recognize the tender mercies in our lives, the more tender mercies there will be.

One of my favorite born-again songs is called, "How Great is our God" and it's about just that.

So when it seems life really sucks, remember it really doesn't.

Can't wait to see you.

Love,
MA

The Wolford Family said...

kelsey i get to see you this weekend!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

Erin said...

I Heart You! :-)

Erin said...

Dear Kelsey: Blog more. :-)

Love,
Erin