Thursday, August 20, 2009

Most of you out there have heard by story about coming back from a charity gold tournament which was really fun pretty much a free vacation. I even got to meet Sen. Hatch. Yes, I did drive the wrong direction, yes I did get pulled over for DUI and speeding, No I wasn't drunk. Yes I cried. Yes the cop knew my sister and drew me a map to her house. No I didn't get a ticket. But the most amazing part of this story to me. Is the fact that I drove from Cedar to Midway without falling asleep. I drove from Midway to Sandy and back to Midway without falling asleep. I drove from Midway to Manila (til 2:00 am) without falling asleep. And....(drumroll please) I drove from Manila to Cedar City without falling asleep. It took us 7 hours and I still didn't fall asleep! You all may be impressed.

4 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

Way to go Narcoleptic Kelsey!

The Wolford Family said...

It was fun to see you!!!

Erin said...

I am impressed and, also glad that you did not die whilst driving home (that's a LONG drive...and rather boring!)
wanna try the drive to Phoenix? only 5 more hours...:-)

BloggingBills said...

I am impressed. But I am SO sorry because it's my fault you ended up in Roosevelt instead of Provo.

I am sending you gas money and an
I'm sorry card.

Please forgive me!
I should have drawn you a map.

MA