Monday, July 20, 2009

Moving Fun!

I went on Saturday to help Morgan and Derek move. I think mostly the truck was more help than I was but at least I could bring that. Las Vegas is HOT. But overall it ended up going fast they had lots of help and their new place is great! I had a good day and it is always nice to see family and catch up. We are lucky to live a close to Vegas and have family close by to hang out with and be helpful and supportive. Other than that life continues on here in Cedar. Days filled with Work and more Work. I have also reached that point in the summer when it is time for school to start again. Walmart has their school supply section out I have enjoyed a nice summer break but it is time to get going with school. The sooner I start the sooner I am done!

2 comments:

BloggingBills said...

Thank you for helping! I know that Morgan needed and welcomed all your help. I'm sorry your truck is muy mal.

I love school supplies for sale! The smell of new crayons is the best!

Love ya,
MA

Erin said...

You did not call me back. My feelings are hurt...:-)