Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life with out Marley

I promise this will be the last post about Marley... I'm sure youre all sick of reading about her. But Brian and I miss her a lot so the world will just have to deal. Life with out Marley is quiet in a bad way. We don't get to have wrestling matches with her anymore, when we have our nerf gun fights we don't frantically pick up the darts to stop her from eating them. We don't have her to come home to. No longer do I have her bringing me a toy while I try to do dishes or am on the computer, or doing homework. BUT she is doing well at her new home, they love her and keep telling me and my boss how amazed they are at how well behaved she is... I wonder how they define well behaved. And it is nice to not have to run home during my 15 min break from work to let her out, or come home to see what she has destroyed. It is nice to not have to worry about her while Brian and I are at work and school all week. This week is harder because with it being Spring Break I am home alone a lot and I forgot how much I hate it. Marley's new family said we could come and visit her when ever we wanted which if Brian had his way would be weekly if not more, but I told him we have to wait til she is adjusted and attatched to them or else she is going to get very confused. Overall, it is better and in a little while life will adjust and it won't be as weird without her. I have however had to stop Brian from going on KSL to look at dogs, and snakes, and rabbits, all of which he thinks would be great. One day they will be, but not today. (Yes Caleb and Sarah one day we will have snakes, they are cool and Brian has had them before but I will not make you see them or play with them because I love you just that much!)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I asked Isaac if I could have a snake. I found a really cool rainbow-y snake on KSL one day. He wouldn't even look at it. He told me I could have a snake or him...tough call. Tough. Call. :-)

BloggingBills said...

Sweet girl, I'm sure it's a sad time without Marley but like you said it is for the best. Best for her and best for you guys, even if it doesn't exactly feel that way right now. How come you didn't come see us for your Spring break? You know we love seeing you guys! Hope you have a terrific weekend. Much love,

Dad