Monday, February 23, 2009

A Post for Mom

You are not too ADHD for a cruise and you asked what do you do on the boat. Silly mom. There is tons to do! It depends on what cruise line you do. Some have ice skating ranks, or shows, or games like shuffle board, and they all have swimming pools. And you only spend 2 days on the boat. The point is to relax, so yes read a book. Then the other days you are off the boat seeing cool stuff like Mayan ruins. And if you think a week is too long, try like a 3 or 5 day cruise. Oh and you eat really well, and its all paid for so when you go to dinner at night it doesn't matter what you order. See its perfect. I know I know relaxing is hard. you want to go and do and see ALL the time but it is okay to sit by a pool and read, or go see a movie... they even have LDS cruises where you can got to seminars and stuff. I think a cruise would be perfect

2 comments:

BloggingBills said...

You've said it well little girl but trying to get your mom to agree to a cruise just isn't going to happen anytime soon... If ever. I have tried to talk her into an overnight train ride with our own room but that didn't fly at all! But then Trains don't fly now do they... After all, Who wants to be trapped on a train for two days?! Hope you are well little one. Much love,
-Dad

BloggingBills said...

Why am I the subject of these blogs? Just because I don't like the idea of being cooped up on a ship at sea with no where to go and really nothing to do (I mean, who plays shuffleboard anyway?).....

And, who really wants to eat their way across the Caribbean? As I understand it, there are about 6 meals a day on the ship. Just what I need.

Anyway, anyone who can cruise has my salute! I hope you have a terrific time! I'd just as soon fly to the ruins, see them and then fly home.

So I can get some more work done.
MA