Friday, February 20, 2009

I should blog...

But about what? Lets see... I am going on a cruise. Okay not just me but Brian and I are going on a cruise. We got a killer deal on both airfare and the cruise. The week of May 17th are will be in the Caribbean. We get to go to the Cayman Islands, Mexico, Belize, and the Isle of something. The coolest part about this is that while in Belize or Mexico (we can choose) we are going to go see Mayan Ruins! I am so excited. May can not come soon enough. The only downside to a cruise, is tanning. See I don;t want to burn the first day and then be miserable all week, so I have resigned myself to having to go tanning prior to the cruise. I hate the idea of tanning. The whole concept seems awkward and hot and claustraphobic to me. But I will do it so that I dont turn into a lobster while on the cruise. I am very excited!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I too do not understand the concept of tanning...but, what do I know? The cruise sounds super fun!

Dimples said...

I'm in the same boat! Well, not literally... I won't be on an ACTUAL boat like you... But I want to protect my poor sensitive skin from the sun while on the two ballroom tours, so I feel like I should tan before then. Gross. We should go together; have one big claustrophobic experience together!

BloggingBills said...

Sweetie, you don't tan. Ever. So just resign yourself to freckles and hats and sunscreen.

I'm too ADHD to do a cruise. I mean what do you do on the boat? Read?
Your dad is all about cruises and I resist them all the way. Sigh. So we've never been and may never go.

MA

Morgan Hagey said...

Um, have you ever heard of SUNSCREEN? Just a thought.