Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Made it Through!

Minus a 2 page write-up on my experience at the middle school... I have EVERYTHING done for the semester. Wahoo. Still waiting on a student teaching placement but by Monday for sure I should have one... Maybe. Things are going well here. I am having to relearn how to entertain myself though, Brian works 330-1200 even on the night that I work I am done by 930... and tonight I don't work so I am remember how boring Cedar City is. I am also remember how much I HATE how early it gets dark. It is 630 and pitch black outside. We aren't going up North for Thanksgiving and since neither Brian or I know how to cook a Turkey we are doing steak and potatoes and pie.Yum! So I am off to Wal Mart to get what we need for Thursday!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Your phone died yesterday...sad day. Anyway-it was good to talk to you. :-) I am sorry you are bored/lonely in the evenings. :-( You could....blog more! :-)