Saturday, May 2, 2009

Finally!

I am done! No more tests, no more homework, no more class, until Aug. Summer Break is officially here, and I am sure it is going to go by too fast. I have a list of things that I will do during summer:
1: Spend lots of time with Brian we coordinated our schedules so we only work opposite hours twice a week :-)
2: Get my teaching portfolio organized for next year
3: Read all of the Newberry Books
4: Clean the carpets (they smell like dog)
5: Go Rollerblading
6: Go camping (I told Brian I would)
7: Get tan or maybe less pasty is a better goal.
8: Get and stay in shape
9: Relax
10: Hang out with friends

6 comments:

BloggingBills said...

Good luck with that list! There's never enough time in summer to do all you want to do and if you're going to teach, you'd better get used to the idea that at least some of the summer has to be spent 'decompressing'.

Trust me, I know.
MA

Erin said...

Good list. I miss summer vacation...maybe someday. HEY! Do you still want to try and coordinate a camping extravaganza?!

Morgan Hagey said...

Ahh, summer break. You should put "go to vegas and see morgan" on your list. :)

Andrew said...

Andrew has been saying he wants to go camping with you guys this summer!!

BloggingBills said...

I want to go camping also. As does the dad-rent. The boys are still iffy, but we're willing to leave them and just meet you guys. That way Clancy will still get fed at least once a day.

MA

Dimples said...

Hey, you forgot to put hang out with Alli because she's living alone and it's scary.

We need to play. I miss you! How do you and Brian feel about a Buffy marathon? Yeah? Ok, done and done! :)