Saturday, October 3, 2015

7 years and 4 months


Every month since Xander was born, I think I'm going to blog and then I don't. So rather than a monthly update I'm giving a 4 month Reader's Digest version update.
Also, last Saturday Brian and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. We went to see the comedian, Gabriel Iglesias. Brian has been trying to see him live for years and it just happened to work out perfectly with our anniversary weekend. We had a great time and it was a good way to celebrate 7 years of marriage. We have crammed a lot of experiences and cars (19 not counting motorcycles) into 7 years. When I look back to 7 years ago when we lived in a little apartment with orange counter tops, I would have never guessed we would end up where we are, but I'm glad we got here.
Xander aka X-Ray, or Little Man is growing and growing. He's in the 35th percentile for height, 69 percentile for weight, and 99.5th percentile for head size. He loves to stand up, his bouncer is his favorite way to spend the day. He sleeps through the night and loves to try to feed himself. We are lucky to be able to have Brian stay home with him during the day. They are best friends. We think he is pretty awesome.
All Clean! -4 months

Trying to feed himself. He does not like to be spoon fed. 

Packered up! Teach him young

Pooping face. -2 months


Ready for church!

Smiles! 

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you posted! Miss you!!