Sunday, May 17, 2015

May 12th 2015

*Spoiler Alert*
We had a baby!
Xander Ray
7 lbs 15 ounces


I woke up in labor at 7:30 am and by 10:45 am,  Xander was here. I am glad I said, "No" when the midwife asked if I wanted to try to labor at home for a little longer, otherwise Brian would have delivered a baby and been traumatized. We were home the same day, comfy and cozy in our own bed.  We have adopted the routine of a newborn: Eat, sleep, poop, repeat.  It's tempting to get up and be "productive" but I remind myself  babies don't keep so hold him as much as I can and settle in for another episode of NCIS. He is such a mellow good baby and we think he is pretty awesome, even at 3:00 am. 


He is already a Daddy's boy. 






3 comments:

Kent said...

He is pretty awesome and so are you both!

Morgan Hagey said...

So cute!

Linda said...

Precious photos. :)