Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cold

I've decided that winter is a trick to make us all fat. I mean really, who wants to eat fruit, salad, veggies, etc when it is freezing? I know, it isn't even that cold yet, but all I want to eat is warm food, hearty food. Also, who wants to change clothes and put on workout clothes to actually go to the gym? Seriously, fuzzy PJs and hoodies are not conducive to working out. Then you throw in that the 2 biggest food and treat holidays of the year happen in winter. It's a conspiracy. Winter is out to get me.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I totally agree!!! The nice thing is that winter allows me to wear bulky sweaters to hide my struggling figure.

Anonymous said...

This is generally a wonderful website i should say,I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work

security equipment