Saturday, June 20, 2009

Neglected

I know I have neglected our poor blog. But life has been crazy! We moved into a new apartment which is much better than the old one but that was very time consuming and unlike our old apartment where there were plenty of unsecured networks to get internet off of, there are NONE at the new apartment so I have to go on campus to blog and that just hasn't happened. Currently I am at work where I have been since 10 30 this morning and will be til 9:30 this evening. Eating those stupid frosted animal crackers even though I know they will make me sick they were there I was hungry. Really nothing is going here, I work like a crazy person so does Brian thankfully we usually both have nights off so we are getting to actualyl spend time together. Today at work we did what is called a super saturday and have 30 some odd kids here and did a Circus day, petting zoo (well two goats and a llama) included. It was crazyness but now it is done and mostly cleaned up after and everyone has left so it is just me. Bored and wondering when Brian will be back from shooting so I can have him bring me food other than animal crackers and chicken nuggets...

1 comment:

Erin said...

I think any food would be better than animal crackers and chicken nuggets! Why were you at work so long? Hope you get a break soon...