Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Puppy's Lair



So Marley has created a home for herself, right next to the space heater, I looked over this morning and this is what I saw... (sorry the pics are so dark)





In the lair there is a shoe, garments (her favorite chew toy!), her 2 stuffed animals, her rope, my winter coat, the plastic case to the new shower curtian, and her puppy pad. It is the warmest spot in the house when you are a little freezing puppy, and she worked very hard to drag everything over there... Nevermind the fact that she uses the puppy pad maybe 50 percent of the time it had to be included. She certainly has personality. She has also decided that the only place to sleep at night is next to me, she would actually prefer to be smooshed in between Brian and I, but I told her that I get to sleep next to Brian, so she settles for right next to my head, and eating my hair. I have decided that we should send her away for 2 weeks and let someone house train her cause she just isn't catching on. She is pretty good about number 1 on the puppy pad, but number 2 just doesn't happen. And there is currently a foot of snow on the ground so she isn't a fan of the great outdoors... Oh well we are getting there slowly but surely.




On a sidenote I did not realize that Christmas is next week! Until Brian reminded me... we are excited though to see everyone, and we will be staying at Mom and Dad's the whole time because Brian's mom said we couldn't bring the dog. I must go do some shopping.


Love


Kelsey

2 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

Looks like she's warm and comfy to me...

BloggingBills said...

She's adorable. I have a love sack that she can grow into. It only smells like mastiff a little bit. Okay, a lot. Since Brian and Caleb dragged it home, Brian gets claim to half, but Caleb will relinquish his half if you really need it! Sounds like the puppy needs it!

Can't wait to see you all!
MA