Monday, February 18, 2013

Concert and a Bunny

I've got to work on better titles for my posts.
This weekend Brian and I headed to Atlanta for a Lindsey Stirling concert. It was worth every min of the 4.5 hour drive, and driving in Atlanta which Brian swore he'd never do again. If you don't know who Lindsey Stirling is...you should! She is a "hip- hop dancing violinist" She was on America's Got Talent and made it to the top 48. Also, she went to BYU, and served a mission in New York. But mostly her music rocks. The 1st video is a cover she did, and the 2nd is one of her originals. Watch them!






We stood outside for an hour and a half in the cold to get a good spot, we were about 5 
feet from the stage.
It was a great weekend trip! 
Also, I'd like you all to meet Gus, the rabbit, but the picture wont upload. We have talked 
about getting a rabbit a lot before and finally
We decided to do it. He is about 3 months old and very fun. Molly is way more interested in him
 than he is in her.
Also bonus points for anyone who can tell me why we named our rabbit Gus. (
Hint it relates to a TV  show)
If he had been a girl his name would have been Anya, also from a TV show. 
More bonus points if you know
that show. 
That's the latest and greatest from Georgia. One day I will actually get to start the new job
 I got oh 2
months ago with Child and Youth Services on base. 
Stupid background check paperwork is taking FOREVER
Hopefully, this week I can start. 
Well we are off to bed, Brian's day starts at 3 AM. So we are old and go to bed early. 

2 comments:

Cap'n said...

Psych and Buffy?

Brian and Kelsey said...

Yes! I knew you would know them :-) Are you back to blogging?