Tuesday, October 2, 2012

2 in1 week.

I don't usually blog this often but since yesterday was so horrible, I'd figure I'd update. Yesterday when Brian got home from work, he and Jon ( aka Hunt who lives with us) went put to look at the Bronco. Brian went to show Jon how we had battery power but the car wouldn't start...well the Bronco started. After I and Brian tried multiple times through out the day to start it, it started right up like nothing was wrong. The boys think with so much humidity and a bit of a colder morning caused the problem. I think, divine intervention . Either way we'll replace the battery connectors for 10 dollars rather than the starter for 200. After having to have his bum swabbed yesterday, the Dr. called back and tomorrow Brian has to go to a gastroentology exam. Hopefully we can figure what is causing his weight gain, exhaustion, bloody poops, and as he puts it feeling like he isn't digesting anything, he says it just sits there. Who knows but at least they are doing something. I got to go to work today, so Tuesday is looking up.

No comments: