Sunday, May 6, 2012

Update

My sister reminded me that I need to be updating the world on my life. Keep in mind that half of the people who may even read this live in the same house as me and another fourth I see regularly. However, that will be changing in a few months so I am going to try and get back in the habit of blogging. A quick recap of what is going on in our life:
1: Brian passed phase 1 of dive training. Out of 15 who started in his class he is one of 3. It took lots of prayers to get him through the 3 week training with both of his ears injured, but he made it :-)
2: Now he sits around until June 10th when he will go to Florida for Phase 2.
3: I got a 2nd job. I will work nights through June and then whenever during July and Aug. It's at a new Mexican restaurant on State Street called Los Cucos. We'll see if I am capable of waiting tables.
4: Went to Houston for a week to watch Uncle Tom and Aunt Anna's kids. It was great weather and a good week.
5: At the end of Aug. I will move to Florida to be with Brian. We will be there until December. He has been told to plan on Hawaii as our FDS. Anyone is welcome to visit in either Florida or Hawaii :-)

Now family and friends there has been much discuss as to what my next step should be in terms of education. Options that we have discussed
1: Masters in Education
2: Masters in Social Work
3: Work at McDonalds
4: Continue to teach once I get to Hawaii
Suggestions? Input? Ideas?
My true dream is to be Supreme Dictator of the World, since apparently I'm bossy.  But they don't offer degrees in that. So I need a plan B

1 comment:

BloggingBills said...

I vote for social work since that is where your heart is. I just admonish you not to get weird and goofy and social work-y.

You know the kind of people I am thinking of.

Otherwise, MEd in admin because if you can't be supreme dictator of the world (you have to get in line after Erin and I), you can be a principal who is the supreme dictator of her realm.
MA